Bath Digital Festival starts today
Bath Digital VIRTUAL festival starts today. Since it is happening online and we can all access it for a small ticket fee, I would like to highlight the sessions I really like. Here are my top choices:
- Using the Thinking Environment to increase Psychological Safety at work – a fantastic method so it’s really lovely to see it on the agenda. It is on today and I am gutted to miss it, but I am pleased to see psychological safety featured during a tech conference. (If you are interested in training, you can do it here).
- Session on the accessibility of games – I love the work of Special Effect charity so this session really resonates with me.
- An introduction to AI and Machine Learning – a seemingly complex topic, yet increasingly so very important to understand!
- A quick look at Augmented Reality – so very important now, that in the world of innovation we are starting to look beyond AR and VR to Mixed Reality too (Intel have a really good introduction to all three).
- Tress of Hope and Forrest of Imagination project with young people – a fantastic initiative based in Bath but also currently online.
I am very impressed with the line up of the Bath Digital Festival this year. If you want to participate, you can get your ticket here. Enjoy!