So here is the summary of what I think digital wellbeing is. It stands for many things:
- exploring and shedding your technology negative biases,
- contextualising how digital technologies show up in your life and what is their actual impact on your life, health and wellbeing
- educating yourself to make more informed choices and not follow deeply embedded myths (aka lies)
- integrating digital into all other aspects of your life in a balanced way
- awareness – waking up to the possibility of thriving in the digital world.
Good luck! It’s not easy but it can be simple and it is certainly possible.