This is a gentle reminder that our next CPR workshop is next Friday from midday to 2 PM and you can register here. I hope you can join us!
About this workshop
This course offers an introduction to theories and practical applications of Virtual Reality Therapies:
- Introduction to Virtual Reality Therapies: we will map out various applications of Virtual Reality for therapeutic practice
- Theory: we will introduce the fundamental principles of cyber-psychology for the effective use of Virtual Reality for therapeutic work
- Practice: we will explore the key benefits and challenges of using Virtual Reality solutions for therapy
The key benefits of joining this workshop are:
- A good introduction to Virtual Reality Therapies (VRT) and their positioning in the landscape of digital-based therapeutic approaches (online counselling, online gaming therapies, geek therapeutics, augmented and mixed reality treatments etc.)
- A good introduction to core principles of cyberpsychology for therapeutic work
- A good introduction to Virtual Reality therapies – types, opportunities, challenges and special considerations when working with clients
- An opportunity to explore currently available options for training and improving our competencies for Virtual Reality Therapies
- An opportunity to learn about and share your own experience in using virtual spaces for therapeutic work
- An opportunity to reflect on our personal biases, techno-phobia and future career opportunities in the digital age
- An opportunity to influence future college courses on this topic
Who is this course for?
- Qualified counsellors and psychotherapists
- Trainee counsellors
Join us next Friday!